Can you answer a quick question by email?

Only after an initial telephone call and completion of engagement agreement procedures.


Do you provide investment advice?

Investment advice not related to securities may be included as part of other services like financial planning. Advice related to securities is limited to incidental advice as part of other services as defined by applicable securities laws.


Can you speak with ____ on my behalf?

Yes, with your written authorization


Can you represent me legally?

Yes, under limited circumstances (like a tax matter) and with appropriate written authorization.


Can you represent both spouses in a divorce situation?

Only if all parties agree that there is no apparent conflict of interest.